 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 858
Re: legOS in cybermaster
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 16:34:39 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, Mario Ferrari writes:
Jose Antonio Vacas <joseavm@meta4.com> wrote:
Has anybody try use some small version of legos in cybermaster?
Is it posible?

I'm thinking in a small program linked staticaly with legOS.

Sorry Jose, it is NOT possible. The cybermaster firmware is in ROM and may
not be overwritten in any way.

How difficult is remove the ROM chip and add a RAM one?

Ciao
Mario

Web page: http://www.geocities.com/~marioferrari
LUGNET member page:  http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/?m=22