 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 857
Re: legOS in cybermaster
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 15:57:26 GMT

Jose Antonio Vacas <joseavm@meta4.com> wrote:
Has anybody try use some small version of legos in cybermaster?
Is it posible?

I'm thinking in a small program linked staticaly with legOS.

Sorry Jose, it is NOT possible. The cybermaster firmware is in ROM and may
not be overwritten in any way.

Ciao
Mario

Web page: http://www.geocities.com/~marioferrari