 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 82
    Re: toolchain —Lou Sortman
   (...) I am by no means an license expert, but I just happen to have been reading about the GPL, and the MPL is pretty similar, though there are, of course, differences. The doc that I read stated that you can apply the GPL only to the files that you (...) (25 years ago, 24-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: toolchain —Ben Laurie
   On the subject of licences: I always forget the details, coz they bore me, but as a result of working on Apache, I do know a few things: 1. There is an LGPL that is less restrictive than GPL. 2. GPL licences are not compatible with all other (...) (25 years ago, 24-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)