 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 809
808  |  810
Subject:
Too many sensors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 19:23:05 GMT

I received a package from Lego yesterday.  It contained gears, a motor,
and two rotation sensors.  Now I'm stuck trying to figure out how to use
all five sensors at once, 1 light, 2 touch, 2 rotation.  I know how to
combine a light with a touch, but that still leaves me short one spot.

Has anyone worked out a way to put a touch sensor and and rotation
sensor on the same input?

Rossz