 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 795
  docs/sourceforge/etc

Hey, y'all- Sorry to say that this has been a long week, so while I've looked into the annotation system somewhat, I haven't gotten anything running yet. I hope to look into it further tonight- the php web site has some very nice and open code that (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: docs/sourceforge/etc

Of course, then again I could look and see that there already is a lego-doc.sourceforge.net. Now whether or not TLG approves of that URL is another matter (I was trying to think of another option, since Lego doesn't want "lego" in a URL.) The rest (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)