 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 794
793  |  795
Subject:
How good is the light sensor ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 22:53:50 GMT

Hello,

I just bought a Mindstorm set and am testing it out.
When I went through the tutorial on the CD I could not
get the motors to stop when the light sensor was activated.
When I loaded Legos (thanks Rossz), I ran the demo program
linetrack and could only get the motors to change direction if
I scraped the sensor on the paper track. A few millimeters above
and it did not work.
How large a range (distance) does the light sensor have ?

Cheers
Ian