 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 758
    Re: HELP - LegOS for Windows —Ian Meikle
   I also tried to move the files into the "demo" directory and then change the makefile, but I still got the same error. Ian (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: HELP - LegOS for Windows —Rossz Vámos-Wentworth
   Try changing the references to the include files from relative to absolute, e.g.: #include c:/legos/makefile.common #include c:/legos/makefile.user David, are you running Windows NT, also? If this is a Windows NT specific problem, once we have it (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: HELP - LegOS for Windows —Ian Meikle
   No difference ... I even tried moving the files into the current directory, but that also did not help. David, do you have anyother GCC software installed on your PC ? I will try this at work on my other WinNT machine (I do not have any other GCC (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: HELP - LegOS for Windows —Ian Meikle
   I have tried it also on my machine at work. Same problem. Both are WinNT boxes with NTFS file systems. Has anyone else got it working on WinNT with NTFS ?? Ian (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)