 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 752
    Re: legOS documentation —Vlad Dumitrescu
   Hi again! Well, after a whole day of thinking :) I realize it's not really easy to coordinate the effort of several paople, and I certainly have more respect for those who run successful such projects. In our case, the point would be to allow many (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: legOS documentation —Luis Villa
   (...) There are certainly apps available like that in php, which I am much more comfortable with, and feel is (basically) much more secure. I'll look into them and report back. -Luis (...) ###...### Profanity is the one language that all programmers (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)