 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 743
    C++ for legOS —Les Smithson
   Hi All: I've got the C++ cross-compiler working for LegOS. I can write & download C++ programs with simple classes, objects, inheritance & polymorphism all working. See this link for details: (URL) find it hard to believe this has not been attempted (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: C++ for legOS —Vlad Dumitrescu
     (...) Cool! I wish I could try it, but I'll wait until someone gets it running on Windows... :-) Les, I like the way you said: "I don't really know what I'm doing with this stuff. I just hacked 'till things worked." 8^) /Vlad (25 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: C++ for legOS —Ben Jackson
   (...) Re: the bloat you mention on your web page, perhaps if you're going to write a lot of C++ for legOS you should integrate the libc++ and wrappers++ libraries into your kernel so that all programs can share them. That would double (!) the size (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: C++ for legOS —Les Smithson
   (...) Ben> Re: the bloat you mention on your web page, perhaps if you're Ben> going to write a lot of C++ for legOS you should integrate Ben> the libc++ and wrappers++ libraries into your kernel so that Ben> all programs can share them. That would (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)