 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 735
Re: legOS timers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 08:11:44 GMT

Why don't you use the system timer (sys_time)? With one timer is enough. Use
relative times instead of absolute timers...

Toni

Vlad Dumitrescu <vladdu@NOSPAM.hotmail.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, Ben Jackson writes:
In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, Vlad Dumitrescu writes:
Did anyone write any 'nicer' wrapper functions for handling the RCX • timers?

You nicer than msleep() and sleep()?

Mmm, yes.
I was thinking about things like SetTimer and GetTimer, so that wakeup • handlers
can be used... as things are now (if I am not wrong) one has to directly • work
with the ROM...

/Vlad