 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 686
  No need for makedepend.exe

On one of my computers makedepend.exe refuses to work, though my other system doesn't have a problem (both are Win95). While researching the problem I ran across a discussion on GCC showing how to create dependency lists automatically. I plugged in (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)