 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 650
    Re: PRGM button - am I missing something? —Markus L. Noga
   Ben Jackson schrieb: (...) OK, I'll change the docs and examples, then. Too bad, I thought position-independence very nifty indeed. Markus. (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: PRGM button - am I missing something? —Jeff Chrisope
   (...) Yep, the option order was the problem on Windows. getopt does indeed happily ignores any options found after the first non-option. Thanks again! -Jeff p.s. And don't worry, I can take any Windows jabs you have to offer - I've heard 'em all. (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)