 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 641
640  |  642
Subject:
useful battery program
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 00:10:17 GMT

Here's a short program to display the battery voltage.  The get_battery_mv()
interface might be useful in the kernel itself.  Would it be appropriate for
the kernel to turn on the low battery indicator as well?  The A/D converter
that the RCX uses to measure this is pretty accurate.  I compared the output
against a Fluke multimeter and the RCX was consistently within 0.05v.

While writing this it occured to me that cls() would be more useful if it also
cleared the dots in the number output area.  Does that sound like a good idea?
I can submit the trivial diff if so...

#include <dsensor.h>
#include <dlcd.h>
#include <conio.h>