 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 612
    RCX as TV remote? —Tim Gilbert
   Hi, all. I just got an RIS for Christmas, and I've been happily alternating between hacking on it and lurking here and at the various Lego sites on the web. Yippee, legos! Ahem. I've been interested in the possibilities of using my Palm IIIe as a (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics.palm)