 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 597
596  |  598
Subject:
Transmission Problems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 22:04:55 GMT

Hello.  I am using legOS-990330 with the transmission handler patch.
I have no problems receiving at all, but periodically strange nonsensical data
somehow inserts itself into the output stream with no apparent reason, like
~..y~~
Does anybody know if I'm just maybe not enabling something in my terminal
emulator (minicom) that I should be?  Or maybe there's a legOS patch for this?