 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 565
564  |  566
Subject:
firmdl3 doesn't work
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Sat, 11 Dec 1999 03:21:47 GMT

firmdl3 doesn't work for me. Normally the rcx shows numbers up to 24 or 48,
then counts back up very quickly, then after a while the program quits.There
was only once where it might've worked. I also tried slow, but that stops
right after mode=slow. Here's what it outputs:
mode = fast
sendrecv 1:
R 0000: ef
status = no error
sendrecv 6:
R 0000: 9a
status = no error
sendrecv 6:
status = no response from rcx
R 0000: 8a 00
status = no error
sendrecv 246:
status = no response from rcx
status = no response from rcx
sendrecv 246:
status = no response from rcx
status = no response from rcx
sendrecv 246:
status = no response from rcx
status = no response from rcx
sendrecv 246:
status = no response from rcx
status = no response from rcx
sendrecv 246:
status = no response from rcx
status = no response from rcx

That's not counting the stuff in the [ ]'s, that I couldn't redirect. (note:
My batteries for everything are new).