 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 564
Re: LegOS 0.2.2 on Win95 (almost)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 15:37:44 GMT

That's exactly what i did: egcs 1.1.2 with Mumit Khan's patches for windows
and Markus' patch for enhanced RCX interrupt support. I'll get instructions
on getting LegOS 0.2.2 to work on Win95, along with a binary of the compiler
and the diffs for dll to Luis tonite, so he can put it up.

Peter

Luis wrote:
No! No! I mean, yes, do try it again (someone), just not with 2.9.5- there
have been reported problems with 2.9.5's treatment of assembler. Rebuild
it with 1.1.2 + patch- that is known to work. Then let me know- I'll
host it for you.
-Luis