 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 513
  Re: LegOS 0.2.2 on Win95 (almost)

Hi Peter, This is just as far as I got too. My next step is going to be to build the compiler with Markus' patch applied. But if you get to it first, that would be swell. Jonathan (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: LegOS 0.2.2 on Win95 (almost)

Guys, please keep keeping the list (and myself) up to date- I want to make sure the next HOWTO has good win95 instructions from go. -Luis (who may actually work some on the HOWTO this weekend... woohoo!) (...) ###...### Profanity is the one language (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)