 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 477
  legOS on Win95

Hi We are a couple of 4th year Computer Science students who have been given the enviable task of programming a set of 6 RCX's to do something "impressive" (please forward any cool ideas for a project to michael.yates@studen...le.edu.au) anyhow in (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: legOS on Win95

(...) There was a report at one point that someone could get the cross-compiler running on Solaris, but that never materialized. My own half-hearted attempts built binutils (a beta version which might not have actually worked anyway) but never made (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)