 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 415
    IR questinos and more —Sergey Ivanyuk
   Hi All. I'm trying to build an IR proximity sensor with LegOS, by using the on-board transmitter and light sensor. I'm having problems figuring out how to send data, however. I tried using lnp_logical_write(), but 'cu -l /dev/ttyS0' doesn't show any (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: IR questinos and more —Markus L. Noga
   Hi Sergey, (...) if you intend only to transmit, you may just disable receiving altogether. (...) for an axle. yes, angle=rotation. (...) using the rotation sensor. otherwise, slippage may occur. night, markus. (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)