 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 41
    A few notes... —Richard Franks
   Ha! Just completed my first LegOS program - and it only took a month! (off and on :) ) I'm going to note some things which stalled me, in the hope that they won't stall anyone else.. (1) I was trying to count how long the sensor was being pressed (...) (26 years ago, 28-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)