 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 404
  Re: H8 tools problems on Linux

(...) I'll let someone else address the rest of your question, but: there is no "Linux 5.2". The latest stable version of Linux is 2.2.13, and the latest devel release is 2.3.22. Perhaps you mean Red Hat 5.2? In that case, I'd suggest upgrading -- (...) (25 years ago, 24-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: H8 tools problems on Linux

(...) I've compiled LegOS under RedHat 5.2 without problems. I recently upgraded to 6.0 and I still have no problems. Have you downloaded some odd version of gcc or binutils? I've experienced problems when compiling gcc 2.95, but they can (easily) (...) (25 years ago, 24-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: H8 tools problems on Linux

Thanks for the plug, Jacob. I in fact have received a set of instructions for gcc 2.9.5, and began the work of integrating them into the HOWTO last night. However, I was interrupted and will not have time to finish the task tonight, so do expect gcc (...) (25 years ago, 25-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: H8 tools problems on Linux

(...) Hi! I got the precompiled tools from the LegOS page, tried with both the 'old' and the 'new' set... by the way, the Windows version works fine. Not 0.2.0, but that's not the tools' fault... thanks for all the help Vlad (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)