 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 404
Re: H8 tools problems on Linux
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Sun, 24 Oct 1999 12:51:04 GMT

Vlad Dumitrescu <vladdu@NOSPAM.hotmail.com> wrote:
The H8 tools on Linux won't work for me - it's Linux 5.2 and the C compiler

I'll let someone else address the rest of your question, but: there is no
"Linux 5.2". The latest stable version of Linux is 2.2.13, and the latest
devel release is 2.3.22. Perhaps you mean Red Hat 5.2? In that case, I'd
suggest upgrading -- that's a pretty old distribution: 6.1 just came out.
Having more current tools will make troubleshooting everything easier.