 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 401
    RCX-enhanced egcs —Markus L. Noga
   Hello, I just posted the final RCX interrupt handling patch for egcs. There is no need for wrappers anymore. Interrupt handlers can be declared like this now: void handler() __attribute__((rcx_interrupt)); void handler() { // do stuff } For a leaf (...) (25 years ago, 19-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: RCX-enhanced egcs —Erik Steffl
    I just downloaded the new rcx tools, unfotunately the gcc dies (segmentation fault, even if I run the gcc only (with no parameters). any ideas what's going on? does it require glibc2.1? any settings? TIA erik (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)