 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3948
Re: use RCX with the lego set 4095
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Fri, 25 Nov 2005 09:41:28 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, Elizabeth Mabrey wrote:
I wonder if anyone has experience with this set.  The description on the
lego site is not clear enough for me to determine whether I can replace the
body with the RCX...

That would require extensive redesign, as the 4095 unit also contains the motors
in a compact unit...

Philo

BTW: imho 4095 is not worth buying (main unit is close to useless) unless you
get it at a very low price!