 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3947
  use RCX with the lego set 4095

I wonder if anyone has experience with this set. The description on the lego site is not clear enough for me to determine whether I can replace the body with the RCX... Thanks! ---...--- -------- Elizabeth (19 years ago, 24-Nov-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: use RCX with the lego set 4095

(...) That would require extensive redesign, as the 4095 unit also contains the motors in a compact unit... Philo BTW: imho 4095 is not worth buying (main unit is close to useless) unless you get it at a very low price! (19 years ago, 25-Nov-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)