 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 393
    Re: firmdl3 @ 41.13s —Kekoa Proudfoot
   (...) I'll have to test it out in my office, which has difficult lighting. Errors in transmission can often break things in unexpected ways, leaving you in states that are hard to recover from, often resulting in the downloader aborting after giving (...) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        RE: firmdl3 @ 41.13s —Ralph Hempel
   (...) Bug, what bug? Have I missed something? My Tcl based uploader broke when Scriptics released 8.2, and now it works again. Seems I wasn't handling the rcx_recv parameter in my equivalent functions... Anyways, could you elaborate on the bug a (...) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: firmdl3 @ 41.13s —Kekoa Proudfoot
   (...) If you deactivate complements or headers in the ROM protocol, then the ROM does not transmit exactly what you might want it to. See the comments for init_serial in lib/rom.h of the Librcx distribution. If you use the default mode settings, or (...) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)