 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3927
  Re: Can't upload new program after I have used LNP under brickos

(...) You had to turn on the lnp, with something like this: (I forget the exact commands) lr_startup(); lr_init(); lnp_init(); Make sure you turn it off: lr_shutdown(); Steve (19 years ago, 26-Sep-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Can't upload new program after I have used LNP under brickos

(...) Well, thanks for the help, that didn't actually work. But I found it out, what was my fault. In my Program I changed the LNP Base adress of the robot. After that the robot did not react to the default adress 0. So, at the end of the program I (...) (19 years ago, 29-Sep-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)