 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3903
  navigation and communication

Thank you Nathan. I think your link is really gonna help! Now do you know of any way making the robot calculating its position constatly? You see i want to make the robot send its position to another one so it can go there. Thank you again for your (...) (19 years ago, 24-May-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: navigation and communication

(...) In theory you can find position by having a 'giant pantone chart' on the floor - a sheet of paper like the test pad with coloured squares on it, and use the light sensor to detect which square the robot is on. Has anyone tried this? It will be (...) (19 years ago, 25-May-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: navigation and communication

(...) We have worked with a big chart with black crosses on a white wooden surface. This works pretty well, since with the reflection of the light of the LED, black and white can be easily recognised. Then the ambient light has not a big influence. (...) (19 years ago, 8-Jun-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)