 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3901
    RCX communications at brickos —John Hambas
   Hello everybody. I am working at my postgraduate project at lego mindstorms and I am looking for information on programming the RCXs to communication with each other. I'd be grateful if you'd supply me with some links about this subject. Also (...) (19 years ago, 17-May-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: RCX communications at brickos —Nathan Braun
   (...) Hi John when I started programming IR communication under brickOS the following site helped me to get off the ground: (URL) that helps. Best regards nathan (19 years ago, 24-May-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)