 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3902
Re: RCX communications at brickos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Tue, 24 May 2005 05:48:26 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, John Hambas wrote:
Hello everybody. I am working at my postgraduate project at lego mindstorms and
I am looking for information on programming the RCXs to communication with each
other. I'd be grateful if you'd supply me with some links about this subject.
Also looking for a way to make the car-like robot calculate constantly its
position. Thank you in advance.

Hi John

when I started programming IR communication under brickOS the following site
helped me to get off the ground:
http://www.cs.brown.edu/courses/cs148/brickos.shtml

Hope that helps.

Best regards