 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3899
Re: New Development
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Tue, 10 May 2005 18:38:15 GMT

Steve Hassenplug wrote:
Is anyone currently working on development of the BrickOS software?

Sort of. Updated Linux, updated gcc h8 toolchain, switched from desktop
to laptop system, therefore switched to USB tower...

In the moment, I to get all up and running. Next step will be to
benchmark the performance patches and then... we'll see.

No big things, though.

Regards

Michael