 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3898
    New Development —Steve Hassenplug
   Is anyone currently working on development of the BrickOS software? (19 years ago, 9-May-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: New Development —Michael Obenland
   (...) Sort of. Updated Linux, updated gcc h8 toolchain, switched from desktop to laptop system, therefore switched to USB tower... In the moment, I to get all up and running. Next step will be to benchmark the performance patches and then... we'll (...) (19 years ago, 10-May-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)