 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3866
Re: LNPd keeps sending TX_FAILURE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Sun, 9 Jan 2005 17:22:30 GMT

If you send me your source code along with an ls -l of your /dev/ttySx, I will
try to help

Here is my ls -l:
tyler@gyro life $ ls -l /dev/ttyS0
lr-xr-xr-x  1 root root 5 Jan  9 05:01 /dev/ttyS0 -> tts/0
tyler@gyro life $ ls -l /dev/tts/0
crw-rw----  1 tyler tty 4, 64 Jan  9 11:17 /dev/tts/0

I've tried running as root and as tyler, chmod'ing /dev/tts/0 a+rw, and
everything in between, but nothing works. I though link permissions were always
lrwxrwxrwx, but apparently this is not the case and it would not let me change
the permissions on /dev/ttyS0. As for source code, all I used was the lnptest
application that comes with lnpd.