 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3864
Re: LNPd keeps sending TX_FAILURE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2005 23:33:58 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, Michael Obenland wrote:
Tyler Mandry wrote:

I'm running LNPd on Gentoo Linux 2.6.7. Everything seems to work fine except
transmitting messages to the RCX.

Keep in mind that lnpd out of the box does _not_ work with brickOS out of the box!

This item was discussed in this forum several times, you should search for
lnpd in older postings. The next version of brickOS will be accompanied by an
updated lnpd that should do the job hassle free.

Regards,

Michael

I tried the PARENB | PARODD fix. All it did was prevent the PC from receiving
anything from the RCX, and it still didn't send anything. Is there anything I
missed?