 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3852
    Re: Wire communication —Danny Staple
   A few questions and another answer: I don’t have my nqc ref to hand, but does the one external output on the cybermaster support float? I also have the suspicion that a more efficient (fewer ports tied up) solution might be achieved by wiring two (...) (20 years ago, 14-Dec-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: Wire communication —Ronald Borchert
   (...) Hi, yep it does. Regards Ronald (20 years ago, 15-Dec-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)