 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3840
    Can't "make" BrickOS —Phua Yin Jun
   I've been solving this problem for almost a month. What I do is delete cygwin and download again and again. Why? Here's the problem: $ ./configure; make Welcome to the BrickOS Makefile configurator. Attempting to find the Hitachi gcc compiler.(This (...) (20 years ago, 17-Nov-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: Can't "make" BrickOS —Ross Crawford
     (...) Hi, looks to me like you didn't install the "make" package when you installed cygwin. The install doc here (URL) lists the packages you need to install with cygwin to build brickos. Hope this helps ROSCO (20 years ago, 18-Nov-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: Can't "make" BrickOS —Nathan Braun
   (...) Hi Phua Yin Jun I normally work with the Cygwin from (URL) Download the file (URL) run it on a Windows box and this installs a minimal Cygwin. Should work under Win98, works under Win2k and XP. Additionally you can install also (URL) which is (...) (19 years ago, 5-Apr-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)