 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3828
    use of single features of BrickOS —Rudolf Rüssel
   Hi, I am working for the university of Stuttgart. And like universities are, they always need to do something special. That's why my task is to use Micro C/OS-II with the Bricks. There ist just a problem: Micro C/OS-II does not contain methods to (...) (20 years ago, 22-Oct-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)