 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3812
Re: compiling problmes 2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 2004 21:14:29 GMT

Hi Rudolf,

I looked for some of those references and all of them are defined as extern in
some header-files. So they must be declared in an assembler-file , isn't it?

No. Some _are_ defined in .h-files. And the register sets come via h8300.rcx
to boot/brickOS.lds. Is it possible that your compiler chain treats leading
underscores different.

I also examined the make-files. I am not really good in reading make-files, but
I think there was nothing which could help.

That is _not_ your problem. Take care of the fact that a lot of people are
using brickOS. And for all of them, the system compiled fine. (well, more or
less. But that's another story)

I use brickOS for years and read this group. I think the best way to run
brickOS is with a linux system. If you can handle such a system, you can
compile brickOS.

You seem to use a pretty nonstandard compiling env. I never saw someone using
HEW, so my guess is that your compiler chain can't cope with the lds file.

Regards,

Michael