 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3810
Re: compiling problmes 2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 2004 12:13:10 GMT

Can't be that the unresolved references are from the code I want to add to
BrickOS, because I also tried to compile just the BrickOS-files (without the
code I want to add) and the same errors appeared.

Could the unresolved referenced be from the code you are adding to brickOS?
From the looks of it, some of the unresoveds are probably defined in a header
file (all caps is a hint).  Maybe they were implied in the GCC compiler, but I
doubt it.

I looked for some of those references and all of them are defined as extern in
some header-files. So they must be declared in an assembler-file , isn't it? And
by the way, I searched the whole directory - even the header files - so those
unresolved references are defined nowhere in the whole BrickOS-folder.

Where can I get some information how to define these macros?

I also examined the make-files. I am not really good in reading make-files, but
I think there was nothing which could help.

Rudolf (I always hate makefiles) Rüssel

Rudolf,

  Did you also look at header files for these missing unresolveds?  cputc_0
might be a macro.  I dunno.

  It is clear there are some files missing, but if you have searched all the
possible source files, I don't know what else to recommend.

  Have you examined the Makefiles that came with brickos, to see if they can
help find those missing files?

  I wish you luck.

Kevin (I sometimes really hate Makefiles) Clague