 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3803
  compiling problems

Hello everybody, I downloaded the source files of BrickOS and tried to build them. During the compiling process there are no errors, but during the linking process over 270 errors are appearing. All errors are "undefined reference" errors, which (...) (20 years ago, 22-Sep-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: compiling problems

(...) Rudolf, I'm not the one to answer your question, but I can tell you this: You need to provide the list of unresolved references before anyone can help you. Unresolved references are typically because not all files are identified in the (...) (20 years ago, 23-Sep-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)