 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3799
    BrickOS improvements —Jochen Hoenicke
   Hello, I have created some patches to improve brickOS and set up a web page: (URL) the link above doesn't work try the long version: (URL) patches are against latest CVS version. I see no reason, why the first two patches should not be applied: The (...) (20 years ago, 17-Aug-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)