 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3776
3775  |  3777
Subject:
Problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Mon, 26 Jul 2004 05:52:05 GMT

Hey all,
I have winXP and have installed Cygwin and all and have everything i need to
install brickOS on my RCX. Althought when i try to install brickOS on my RCX
i type the command into the cygwin bash shell and it returns a error.

The command is: $ ln -s brickOS-0.2.6.10 brickOS
The error is: bash: syntax error near unexpected token 'in'

How can i fix this? Thanks