 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3733
  BrickOs 0.2.6.10.6 vs 0.2.6.09.newConf2

Hiya, I think we have encountered a problem in the latest brickOS, we have implemented a quite big program(to demonstrate a network protocol PROPHET). We had some trouble using the latest brickos0.2.6.10.6 some memory leak? caused the program to (...) (20 years ago, 8-May-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: BrickOs 0.2.6.10.6 vs 0.2.6.09.newConf2

Patrik, It could be a memory leak, or maybe a memory fragmentation issue. If the memory manager cannot find a single block of memory large enough for the request it will fail. You may be able to tell by displaying the available memory on the lcd, (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)