 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3721
  Re: brickOS & Cygwin with BricxCC

Hi, Yesterday I changed it into "\brickos", but as wanted to download a Programm again today, it didn't work (also only with Cygwin not). So I tried everything, I have also deinstalled BricxCC, Cygwin and BrickOS (perhaps some registry files (...) (20 years ago, 12-Apr-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: brickOS & Cygwin with BricxCC

(...) It sounds like you are having cygwin issues. Do you have a copy of bash.exe in a directory on your path somewhere other than in c:\cygwin\bin? Does your path include c:\cygwin\bin? If it doesn't then you need to add it to your path. You should (...) (20 years ago, 12-Apr-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)