 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3712
RE: Bluetooth and firmware query
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.java, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 2004 15:12:55 GMT

Mike,

If you're interested, pbForth replacement firmware may
be the answer for many of your issues.

My serial driver for the RCX is a straight half duplex
that turns off the receiver when transmitting to avoid
echoes from the IR.

It could be modified to allow it to talk to the
BlueTooth module, if  I knew more details about the
actual interface.

You can drop me a line if interested at rhempel@bmts.com

Cheers, Ralph