 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3706
Re: Use of lnp_addressing_write() in an RCX program.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 2004 11:21:43 GMT

When setting lnp address using dll, you dont have to specify rcx target so I
guess you are using integrity_write for that. So in this case you have to
write a program for the receiveing RCX to make it change address(If you
haven't done that). This is however pure speculations from my side ;-)

//Patrik

Brian Jorgage wrote:

Hello all.  I wrote a small program using lnp_addressing_write() to
remotely
change the host address of one RCX from another.  It doesn't work.  I get
an
occasional flash of IR icon on receiving unit - that's it.  Please take a
look:

int main(int argc, char **argv)
{
unsigned char buffer[256+3]="";
buffer[0]=7;      // CMDsethost;
buffer[1]=3;      // addr=3

if(lnp_addressing_write(buffer,2,6,0)) // 3rd arg = addr of target rcx
   {                                    // in this case it is 6
   cputs("error");
   return -1;
   }
cputs("ok");