 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3704
  Re: Problem with lego pneumatic parts

(...) If the "new pneumatic designs" are what we saw with 8455 and 8436 with the round bottom cylinder and the new type switch, next we can expect to see would be a new hand pump, but that's about all that can be new. Well, unless they expand the (...) (20 years ago, 17-Mar-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)