 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3704
Re: Problem with lego pneumatic parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 2004 01:05:15 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, Elizabeth Mabrey wrote:

However, he said LEGO over Denmark is currently working on modifying their
pneumatic designs and will come out with new ones and this explains pldstore
or even lego itself no longer sells pnematics kits like 9633

If the "new pneumatic designs" are what we saw with 8455 and 8436 with the round
bottom cylinder and the new type switch, next we can expect to see would be a
new hand pump, but that's about all that can be new.

Well, unless they expand the whole concept to include "suction" (that old
pneumatic check valve thingy comes to mind :-) or a motorized compressor with a
footprint same as a 9V motor, or give us a 90° elbow in addition to the tees...

Keith