 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3677
    Solved my problem with lnpd —Gerard Sanroma Guell
    Hi, I've solved my problem that RCX didn't receive correctly from tower. I've posted the patch at the brickos project site at sourceforge. (URL) it doesn't work try: (URL) and click on the link " View and post Patches at brickOS project site" (...) (20 years ago, 18-Feb-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: Solved my problem with lnpd
    Hi, That patch didn't make any difference for me. I still cant receive from the tower atleast not with integerity packets. What does the code you removed do ? //PAtrik (...) (20 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)